Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bueno, entonces review on Facebook


Fun, Dynamic Way to Learn Spanish with Bueno, entonces...

I've tried a whole slew of resources to maintain and improve my intermediate-level Spanish - magazines, private tutors, group classes, self-learning CDs, Spanish podcasts - but this is the first method I've tried that actually keeps me engaged and motivated. The characters Jimena and David are so charming, you are practically transported right to Buenos Aires with them. The visual component makes it about five times easier to learn and remember new words and grammar (versus most rich media language applications which are audio only). I'd strongly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost his/her beginning to intermediate level Spanish.

Check out more reviews on facebook.com/buenoentonces

No comments:

Post a Comment